Explore the sights of Ho Chi Minh City at your own pace on a tour bus. Enjoy unlimited rides for 24 hours, hopping on and off at popular sites such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, and the War Remnants Museum. Board the air-conditioned bus and listen to fascinating commentary until you’re ready to hop off. Perhaps start with a 360-degree view of the city from the Saigon Skydeck, and then try your hand at haggling at the lively Ben Thanh Market, the city’s largest marketplace. Push through the crowds and buy handicrafts to take home or try out some local cuisine.
Stop in the heart of the city at the red-brick Notre Dame Cathedral, a prominent part of the skyline with its spire-tipped twin towers and home to the “weeping” Virgin Mary statue that drew thousands in 2005. Across the way is the Saigon Central Post Office, a striking mix of Gothic and French architecture designed by Gustave Eiffel.
Visit War Remnants Museum, explore exhibits on the pain and destruction of the Vietnam War. The War Remnants Museum is currently one of the most popular museums in Vietnam, attracting approximately half a million visitors every year. According to the museum’s own estimates, about two-thirds of these are foreigners.
|Meeting point||City tour: Main Bus Station in 23/9 Park or No.187 Pham Ngu Lao st. – “Backpackers zone” (at Dong A bank) + 8 bus stop.|
|Departure time||Operation time is from 8:30AM to 5:30PM|
|Break time||Break time from 12:30 to 12:59|
Know before you book
- Daily tour
- Hours of operation are 8:00 AM–12:30PM and 1:00 PM–6:30 PM. At Start Bus Station at 23/9 Park, the last bus in the morning departs at 12:00PM and the first bus in the afternoon departs at 1:00PM. The last bus of the day departs at 5:30PM from Start Bus Station at 23/9 Park.
- This activity operates in most weather conditions.
- Buses depart every 30 minutes.
- Ticket of City tour is used more times. Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
- The entire loop lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Meeting Point Hop On Hop Off: Main Bus Station at 23/9 Park or No. 187 Pham Ngu Lao st. From the entrance, follow the walking way to go to the platform and wait for Hop-On Hop-Off national bus number 120.
- War Remnants Museum: No.9 bus stop at No.28 Vo Van Tan st. (map).
- Ending Point: You may get off at any of the designated stops
Know before you go
Hop On- Hop Off Bus: Starting bus stop at 23/9 Park or No.187 Pham Ngu Lao st. (“Backpackers zone”), with 10 stops around city. We bring you to Ben Thanh market (national bus stop No.120 on No.129-133 Ham Nghi st.), observe the City’s panorama from the Skydeck at Bitexco Financial Tower -> Bach Dang . To Saigon river -> City Hall, Opera House -> Nguyen Hue Perdestrian -> Indepentdence Palace (Reunification Palace) -> Notre Dame Cathedral – Saigon Central Post Office -> the Zoo, the History Museum -> the War Remnants Museum. You can explore the city’s “foreigner areas”, such as Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue and the shop at Ben Thanh Market.
- NOTE: Customers can redeem your e-tickets/vouchers at the following location:
– Mobile e-ticket: all accept, no redeem
– For entrance museum: you must redeem voucher paper at ticket-box at no.28 Vo Van Tan street.
- Please show ticket for staff on our buses every time you hop on – hop off.
- Avoid miss bus stop by Metro’s contruction builing around city. Please send message or phone to our tour guide support pick up at phone/WhatsApp/Viber: +84913674412
Meeting point| Bus Stops:
No.1- Starting point: Main Bus Station in 23/9 Park or No.187 Pham Ngu Lao st. – “Backpackers zone” (at Dong A bank).
No.2- Ben Thanh Market (No.129-133 Ham Nghi st.)
No.3- Saigon Skydeck observatory (No. 67 Ham Nghi st.)
No.4- Bach Dang Pier – Opposite Liberty Central Riverside Hotel (No.17 Ton Duc Thang st.)
No.5- City Hall – Opera House (No.92-96 Nguyen Hue pedestrian st.)
No.6- Independence Palace – Main gate (No.135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia st.)
No.7- Notre Dame Cathedral – Central Post Office – Hoa Binh school (No.1 Cong Xa Pari st.)
No.8- History Museum – The SaiGon Zoo (No.2 Nguyen Binh Khiem st.)
No.9- War Remnants Museum (No.28 Vo Van Tan st.)
Check BUS STOP & BUS LINE: https://hopon-hopoff/hcmc-map
Booking & Payment guide: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/booking-guide
Redemption & Cancellation policy
- Upon arrival at the redemption location, please present your printed voucher and photo ID or e-ticket in exchange for your activity.
- Refund 100% money back before cancellation 72 hours, non-refund after 24 hours departure time.
ANH VIET HOP ON- HOP OFF VIETNAM
Head-Office: 210 Dien Bien Phu st., Ward. 7, Dist. 3, HCMC, VietNam
Bussiness hours: +84 2839 325 568
After hours: +84913 674 412 (Viber|WhatsApp)
Use direction from your location to Hop On Hop Off bus stops: Click here