- Explore War Remnants Museum
- The best of center of Ho Chi Minh City all covered in tour in 24 hour
- No commuting hassles as you can hop off at your chosen attractions
- Explore the city on open-top buses with free WiFi on-board
- Audio commentary available in multiple languages
- Free guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons
- You can choose Audio commentary in English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French and Vietnamese.
Some of the attractions covered by the bus are:
- Notre Dame Cathedral – Virgin Mary statue
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Independence Palace
- War Remnants Museum
- Ben Thanh Market
- Nguyen Hue Street walking street
9:00 – 16:00: Independence Palace
17:00 – 22:30: No.92-96 Nguyen Hue Street (Monday – Friday)
Opera House (Saturday – Sunday)
Nguyen Hue st – City Hall – Opera House – No.92-96 Nguyen Hue Street
Validation: on the date using the service.
Know before you book
- Daily tour
- Hours of operation are 9:00 –22:30.
- This activity operates in most weather conditions.
- Buses depart every 30 minutes. (late arrival could happen due to traffic congestion)
- Ticket of City tour is used many times. Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
- The entire loop lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Meeting Point Hop On Hop Off:
- Main Bus Station: Saigon Central Post Office (map).
- Ending Point: You may get off at any of the designated stops
Know before you go
First stop: Stop1: Central Post Office – No.1 Cong Xa Pari Street
Stop 2: History Museum – Sai Gon Zoo – No.2 Nguyen Binh Khiem Street
Stop 3: War Remnants Museum – No.28 Vo Van Tan Street
Stop 4: 187 Pham Ngu Lao stop – in front of Liberty Central Hotel – No.187 Pham Ngu Lao Street
Stop 5: Ben Thanh Market stop – No.129-133 Ham Nghi Street
Stop 6: Skydeck stop – No. 67 Ham Nghi Street
Stop 7: Bach Dang Pier stop –No.17 Ton Duc Thang Street
Stop 8: Majestic Hotel – opposite to Majestic Hotel – Intersection of Ton Duc Thang and Dong Khoi Street
Stop 9: Nguyen Hue st – City Hall – Opera House – No.92-96 Nguyen Hue Street
Stop 10: Independence Palace – No.135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street
Last stop: Stop 11. Central Post Office – No.1 Cong Xa Pari Street
NOTE: Customers print the confirmation email to redeem your ticket on any Hop on Hop off red double decker bus
- Please show ticket for staff to redeem your ticket .
- Please send message or phone for support via our hotline: +84913674412
Check BUS STOP & BUS LINE: https://hopon-hopoff/hcmc-map
Booking & Payment guide: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/booking-guide
TOUR MAPS : You can find bus stop nearest from your hotel
Redemption & Cancellation policy
- Upon arrival at the redemption location, please present your printed voucher and photo ID or e-ticket in exchange for your activity.
- Refund 100% money (ticket) back before cancellation 72 hours, non-refund after 24 hours departure time.
ANH VIET HOP ON- HOP OFF VIETNAM
- Head-Office: 210 Dien Bien Phu st., Ward. 7, Dist. 3, HCMC, VietNam
- Work time: Monday to Friday, from 8:30AM to 5:00 PM
Hotline: 0913674412 – 0388842129