HOP ON HOP OFF HA NOI
- Name: ANH VIET HOP ON – HOP OFF VIET NAM
- Head-Officer: 210 Dien Bien Phu St, Dist.3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hotline: (+84) 2839 325 568 – (+84) 913 674 412
- Ticket – counterdaily: Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ha Noi Capital.
- Weekend Saturday and sunday: Hanoi Opera house
- Hotline: (+84)911 938 282
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hanoi City tour Hop on – Hop off is a flexible and convenient tour which combines transportation and sightseeing many visitor highlights of Hanoi Capital by double-decker buses.You can get on and off the bus at any bus stop during daily the trip.
- Stay as long as you want at each sightseeing stop, then catch any of the Hop-On Hop-Off buses making the loop when you are ready to go.
- Hanoi City tour Hop on – Hop off has 13 stops going through more than 20 famous attractions, allowing travelers to explore and experience the city in their own way.
- Bus arrives approximately every 30 minutes, operate from 9AMto 22h00
- Ticket is valid for 4/24/48 hours.
- Equipped with multi-languages audio guides automatically: English, French, Germany, Spanish, Russia, Chinese, Korea, Japanese, Bahasa Malay-Indonesia, VNese,…
- Booking online 24/7, check-in via e-ticket.
- Ticket valid tour
- Earphone 12 Languages
- 14 meeting points check in
- City Maps
- Tour guide support on bus
- Water bottle
- Free high-speed wifi
- Conical hat
- Refund 100% money back before 72 hours booking done. Before 24h00 flexible change date departures.
Ticket price tour:
Stt Type Price Note 1 2 hours 250,000VND ( 12 USD) 01 around night tour 2 4 hours 300,000 VND(~13 USD) 02 arounds 3 24 hours 450,000 VND(~ 15USD) daily 5 48 hours/2 days + 1 days pick up 650,000 vnđ (~ 30USD) 2 days + pick up shuttle bus-airport one way
Note: Ticket price does’t include entrance fees of places of interes or tourist attractions
Enjoy HaNoi Hop On Hop Off: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/ha-noi
Check bus stop & bus line: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/hn-bus-stop
Booking & payment guide: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/booking-guide