• Motorboat & rowboat excursions
• Enjoy honey tea, tropical fruit, coconut candy
• Listen to Southern Folk Singers (Don Ca Tai Tu)
Route: HO CHI MINH – MY THO – BEN TRE (L)
– 7:45am: tour guide will pick you up at our office at Central Post office – Notre Dame Cathedral- address: 02 Cong Xa Paris, District 1, before taking the bus to My Tho city. Enjoy the scenery and green rice fields during the one and a half hour bus ride. On the way, we will visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, the largest temple in the Mekong Delta.
– Continue to My Tho, you take a boat along the Mekong River, where you can see fish cages and floating houses on the river.
– The boat takes you to a small canal, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. We go to a coconut island in Ben Tre and walk around the village.
– Stop by a local family home to enjoy tropical fruits, enjoy honey tea and mead and listen to traditional Vietnamese music performed by the villagers. Visit a coconut candy shop and learn how to make candies and see handicrafts made from coconut.
– Let’s take some time to take pictures and enjoy the natural scenery before we head to the local restaurant. Lunch set with special Vietnamese dishes. Enjoy your lunch outside under the shade of a tree. After lunch, enjoy a relaxing time, stroll around the village or take a short bike ride.
– Return to Saigon and arrive around 5:00pm to end the tour.
- Air-conditioned bus
- 1 Lunch, Entrance fee
- Motor boat, rowing boat, bicycle, fruit, honey tea, candY
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Pick up and drop off at hotels in District 1
|Ticket Type||Adult, Kid (under 1m2)|