- 23/9 Park
- Audio Guide
- Central Post Office
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Independence Palace
- Nguyen Hue Street
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Sai Gon Zoo
- War Remnants Museum
Explore the sights of Ho Chi Minh City at your own pace on a tour bus. Enjoy unlimited rides for 24 hours, hopping on and off at popular sites such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, and the War Remnants Museum. Board the air-conditioned bus and listen to fascinating commentary until you’re ready to hop off. Perhaps start with a 360-degree view of the city from the Saigon Skydeck, and then try your hand at haggling at the lively Ben Thanh Market, the city’s largest marketplace. Push through the crowds and buy handicrafts to take home or try out some local cuisine.
Stop in the heart of the city at the red-brick Notre Dame Cathedral, a prominent part of the skyline with its spire-tipped twin towers and home to the “weeping” Virgin Mary statue that drew thousands in 2005. Across the way is the Saigon Central Post Office, a striking mix of Gothic and French architecture designed by Gustave Eiffel.
At the War Remnants Museum, explore exhibits on the pain and destruction of the Vietnam War. Then, lighten things up with a stroll along Nguyen Hue Street—the city’s first pedestrian promenade and a hopping place to hang out awhile.
First stop: Stop1: Central Post Office – No.1 Cong Xa Pari Street
Stop 2: History Museum – Sai Gon Zoo – No.2 Nguyen Binh Khiem Street
Stop 3: War Remnants Museum – No.28 Vo Van Tan Street
Stop 4: 187 Pham Ngu Lao – in front of Liberty Central Hotel – No.187 Pham Ngu Lao Street
Stop 5: Ben Thanh Market – No.129-133 Ham Nghi Street
Stop 6: Skydeck – No. 67 Ham Nghi Street
Stop 7: Bach Dang Pier -No.17 Ton Duc Thang Street
Stop 8: Majestic Hotel – opposite to Majestic Hotel – Intersection of Ton Duc Thang and Dong Khoi Street
Stop 9: Nguyen Hue st – City Hall – Opera House – No.92-96 Nguyen Hue Street
Stop 10: Independence Palace – No.135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street
Last stop: Stop 11. Central Post Office – No.1 Cong Xa Pari Street
|Meeting point||Main Bus Station at in Central Post Office – No.1 Cong Xa Pari Street|
|Departure time||Hop On Hop Off City Tour operation time is from 9:00 to 20:30|
|Break time||Break time from 12:30 to 12:59|
|Durations||Valid for 24 hours|
Know before you book
- Daily tour
- Hours of operation are 9:00–20:30.
- This activity operates in most weather conditions.
- Buses depart every 30 minutes.
- Ticket is used more than one time. Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected
- The entire loop lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Meeting Point: Main Bus Station at 23/9 Park or No. 187 Pham Ngu Lao st. From the entrance, follow the walking way to go to the platform and wait for Hop-On Hop-Off national bus number 120.
- Ending Point: You may get off at any of the designated stops
Know before you go
- NOTE: Customers can redeem your e-tickets/vouchers at the following location:
– Mobile e-ticket: any bus stop
– Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Please show ticket for staff on our buses every time you hop on – hop off.
- Avoid miss bus stop by Metro’s contruction builing around city. Please send message or phone to our tour guide support pick up at phone/WhatsApp/Viber: +84913674412
Meeting point| Bus Stops:
No.1- Starting point: Main Bus Station in 23/9 Park or No.187 Pham Ngu Lao st. – “Backpackers zone” (at Dong A bank).
No.2- Ben Thanh Market (No.129-133 Ham Nghi st.)
No.3- Saigon Skydeck observatory (No. 67 Ham Nghi st.)
No.4- Bach Dang Pier – Opposite Liberty Central Riverside Hotel (No.17 Ton Duc Thang st.)
No.5- City Hall – Opera House (No.92-96 Nguyen Hue pedestrian st.)
No.6- Independence Palace – Main gate (No.135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia st.)
No.7- Notre Dame Cathedral – Central Post Office – Hoa Binh school (No.1 Cong Xa Pari st.)
No.8- History Museum – The SaiGon Zoo (No.2 Nguyen Binh Khiem st.)
No.9- War Remnants Museum (No.28 Vo Van Tan st.)
Check BUS STOP & BUS LINE: https://hopon-hopoff/hcmc-map
Booking & Payment guide: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/booking-guide
TOUR MAPS : You can find bus stop nearest from your hotel
Redemption & Cancellation policy
- Upon arrival at the redemption location, please present your printed voucher and photo ID or e-ticket in exchange for your activity.
- Refund 100% money back before cancellation 72 hours, non-refund after 24 hours departure time.
ANH VIET HOP ON- HOP OFF VIETNAM
- Head-Office: 210 Dien Bien Phu st., Ward. 7, Dist. 3, HCMC, VietNam
- Work time: Monday to Friday, from 8:30AM to 6:00 PM
- Bussiness hour: +84 2839 325 568
- After hour: +84913 674 412 (Viber|WhatsApp)
Use direction from your location to Hop On Hop Off bus stops: Click here