Enjoy a unique experience to Hanoi with special combo including Hanoi City Tour Hop On Hop Off 48-hour valid ticket and Airport Shuttle Bus No. 86 (Noi Bai Airport to City Center). Hanoi City tour Hop on – Hop off has 13 stops going through more than 20 famous attractions, allowing travelers to explore and experience the city in their own way. Visitors will go through Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square – Hoàn Kiếm Lake, St. Joseph’s Cathedral, The Flag Tower of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Cua Bac Church, The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, The Temple of Literature, Hỏa Lò Prison Relic, Museum of Vietnamese Women, Hanoi Opera House, Hanoi Post Office. Airport Shuttle Bus No. 86 is a high-quality express bus going from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi City Center. English-speaking guide is available on-board to help customers get off at the bus stop that near the hotel most
(For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.)
|DEPARTURE TIME||Hop On Hop off City Tour operation time is from 9.00AM to 6PM.|
Tickets are valid for 24 hours. Hop-on Hop-off bus departs daily every 30 minutes. Airport Shuttle Bus operation time is from 5:30AM to 11PM.
Ticket is used one time. Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
|DURATION TIME||24 hours|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- For Hanoi City Tour Hop On Hop Off 24 hours: customers need to print voucher and show it the staff at the starting point : 1st stop (Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square – Hoan Kiem Lake) to redeem the voucher before starting the tour.
- For Airport Shuttle Bus No.86: customers also need to print voucher and show it to the staff at either 2 points in Noi Bai Airport to get on the bus:
- International Terminal T2: bus stop opposite Column No.2 – from the 1st floor gate, turn left 70m to Column No.2
- Dosmetic Terminal T1: from 1st floor gate at lounge A,B, turn right 60m to the bus stop