- [:en]POPULAR TOURS[:vi]TOUR PHỔ BIẾN
- 23/9 Park
- Audio Guide
- Ben Thanh Market
- Bus from airport
- Central Post Office
- Cu chi tunnel
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Independence Palace
- Mekong delta
- Nguyen Hue Street
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Sai Gon Zoo
- South Tours
- War Remnants Museum
Our combo tour tickets will ensure you get the most of your trip to Southern of Vietnam by going through various attractions in modern and ancient HoChiMinh City and taking a boat cruise along Mekong River, experience the network of CuChi Tunnels.
Hop On-Hop Off is a great way to see HoChiMinh City. It brings you to the city’s most interesting sites. You can start your journey from any Hop On-Hop Off bus stop, or at the starting any bus stop.
Take a cruise on Mekong River with a view at a small fish market. Stroll around orchard gardens and savour tropical fruit on an island. Learn more about the processes of making coconut candy and collecting honey. Enjoy traditional “Southern of Vietnamese folk music” performance by friendly local people. Row a sampan along the canals under the green canopy of water-coconut trees. Feast on Vietnamese cuisines with famous Mekong specialties (optional with surcharge).
CuChi Tunnels used to be a bitter battleground for many years during the Vietnamese War. Visitors to our country cannot miss a visit to this “underground village” with the intricate network of over 200-km tunnels, which is lying 75km from HoChiMinh City. It may be incredible if you don’t experience a short, exciting trip through this labyrinth of interlaced tunnels. Then challenge yourself with rifle shooting at the shooting range (optional with surcharge).
|Meeting point||Saigon Central Post Office ( 02 Cong Xa Paris st., Ben Nghe ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City)|
|Duration time||3 days|
|Break time||Break time from 12:30 to 12:59|
Know before you book
Enjoy a unique Indochina experiences combining of ANHVIET HOP ON – HOP OFF VIETNAM most respected and reliable tours included:
Duration: 3 days
– Day 1 : 1 ticket HoChiMinh City Bus Tour (valid for 24 hours) – Full day (8:00 – 17:00):
08:00 Depart for sightseeing Ho Chi Minh City on a double decker bus at The Central City Post Office.
On the bus, tourists can enjoy multilingual audio guide along the trip around HCMC, including Vietnamese, English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish, Russian. You also visit tourist attractions in Saigon near the hop on hop off bus stop.
- Starting point. Central City Post Office – No.2 Cong Xa Paris Square
- Stop 2. Air Force Museum Vietnam People’s Army – Zoo – 2 Le Duan Street
- Stop 3. War Remnents Museum – 28 Vo Van Tan Street
- Stop 4. Western Town – Bui Vien Walking Street – 187 Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Stop 5. Ben Thanh Market – 129-133 Ham Nghi Street
- Stop 6. Saigon Skydeck Bitexco Tower – 67 Ham Nghi Street
- Stop 7. Bach Dang Pier- 17 Ton Duc Thang Street
- Stop 8. Majestic Hotel – Ton Duc Thang Street – Dong Khoi Street crossroad
- Stop 9. Nguyen Hue Walking Street – City Hall – Opera House – 92-96 Nguyen Hue Street
- Stop 10. Independece Palace- 35 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street
End of Ho Chi Minh City tour, the bus will take you back to The Central Post Office
– Day 2: Mekong Delta Tour and boat enjoy floating market, included lunch (1 set menu/pax) – Full day (8:00- 17:30)
07h45 Start the journey to My Tho, pass by green rice fields on both sides of the highway. The first site to visit is Vinh Trang Pagoda. Then, you will be taken to the dock transfer to a motorized boat cruise along the river. The journey takes you through stilt houses, tranquil fruit orchards and fishing villages.
Arrive at Thoi Son islet (Tortoise islet), you will take a short trek to see local houses and pomelo gardens, take souvenir photos, then visit a bee farm and taste natural lemon honey tea, tropical fruits for free and enjoy the Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by the locals. A rowing boat carries you slowly through the canals, observing full of water-coconut palms lines and rural landscapes on both sides.
Afternoon: Back to the boat along Tien River to Ben Tre Province, where you can tour a coconut candy factory, rice paper factory at Tan Thach Commune. You have a chance to witness the daily lives of locals.
Then stop at a restaurant for Vietnamese lunch. There you can go crocodile fishing, try walking on a “monkey bridge”, take a rest on hammocks, or ride a bike around the village…
After that, boat will take you back to My Tho. The bus will drive you to the starting point in Ho Chi Minh City.
– Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnels Tour. Half-day (07:30 – 14:00 or 12:30 – 18:30)07:30: Depart at the meeting point to Củ Chi Tunnels.
Visiting Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground zigzag networks, including clinics, sleeping quarters, kitchens, storages, meeting rooms, pathways, you will see how Vietnamese guerrillas digged, lived and fought in the tunnels. You will watch the valuable documentary films about the wartime experience, and see self- made weapon, bamboo traps,…And crawl through the tunnels as you like. You will also savor the local tapioca and have the opportunity to have gun shooting experience at a nearby shooting range (extra for shooting gun)
Afternoon: Traveling back to the meeting point. End of tour
Booking Mekong Delta and Cu Chi tunnels before 3 days departure. Please email us your hotel details to confirm for Day 2, Day 3.
Know before you go
Hop On- Hop Off Bus: Starting bus stop at Saigon Central Post Office -> the Zoo, the History Museum -> the War Remnants Museum -> 23/9 Park or No.187 Pham Ngu Lao st. (“Backpackers zone”), We bring you to Ben Thanh market (national bus stop No.120 on 129-133 Ham Nghi st.), observe the City’s panorama from the Skydeck at Bitexco Financial Tower -> Bach Dang . To Saigon river -> City Hall, Opera House -> Nguyen Hue Perdestrian -> Indepentdence Palace (Reunification Palace) -> Notre Dame Cathedral – Saigon Central Post Office .
You can explore the city’s “foreigner areas”, such as Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue and the shop at Ben Thanh Market.
For Mekong Delta and CuChi Tunnels: Please present at 15 – 20 minutes before departure time.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers must redeem their tickets/vouchers at the following location:
- Mobile e-ticket: any bus stop
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Redemption & Cancellation policy
- Upon arrival at the redemption location, please present your printed voucher and photo ID or e-ticket in exchange for your activity.
- Refund 100% money back before cancellation 72 hours, non-refund after 24h departure time.
- Check map & bus stop in Ho Chi Minh City : HoChiMinh City Bus Stop
- Check meeting point: MeKong Delta & CuChi Tunnel tours
- Booking & payment guide: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/booking-guide
ANH VIET HOP ON- HOP OFF VIETNAM
Head-Office: 210 Dien Bien Phu st., Ward. 7, Dist. 3, HCMC, VietNam
MEETING POINT : HOCHIMINH CITY HOP ON – HOP OFF BUS STOP
MEETING POINT : MEKONG DELTA & CUCHI TUNNELS