- 23/9 Park
- Audio Guide
- Ben Thanh Market
- Bus from airport
- Central Post Office
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Independence Palace
- Nguyen Hue Street
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Sai Gon Zoo
- War Remnants Museum
Enjoy a unique Indochina experience combining of ANH VIET TOURIST most respected and reliable tours included:
- Day 1: Pick up service at Tan Son Nhat airport to City Center
- Day 2: Full day 24-hour valid ticket Hop On Hop Off City Tour Line 1: audio guide with 07 languages
- Day 3: Full day Mekong Delta Tour and boat enjoy floating market. Included lunch (1 dish/pax). 8h00- 17h30
- Day 4: Half day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour. 8h00-14h00
Our tri-combo tour tickets will ensure you get the most of your trip to Southern Vietnam by going through various attractions in modern and ancient Ho Chi Minh City and taking a boat cruise along Mekong River. Especially, clients will have FREE AIRPORT PICK UP SERVICE by bus No.109 from Tan Son Nhat Airport to Ho Chi Minh City Center.
Important: For Mekong and Cu Chi Tunnels, we will FREE pick up in the hotel around these streets in district 1: Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Bui Vien, Cong Quynh, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue, Do Quang Dau, Thai Van Lung, Thi Sach, Bui Thi Xuan. If you stay outside the city center, please go by yourself to our main office at 220 Đề Thám, District 1, and please present at 15 – 20 minutes before departure time.
Save time and money with our tri-combo by booking now
Cheapest price guarantee. Duration: 4 days.
For more information, please check ITINERARY tab.
(Refund 100% for cancellation 3 days before departure day. After that will not be refunded)
Day 1: Promotion - Free Airport Pick-up by Bus No 109
Operation time: from 5:30 am to 1:30 am the day later. With a frequency of 15 – 20 minutes/trip, the travelling time of the trip is about 45 minutes.
For Airport Pick-up Service
Customers need to PRINT the ticket and show it to the staff at our information desk as the photo below. Our staff here will guide you the way to get on the bus (Column 15 – International Terminal or Column 18 – Domestic Terminal) and the guide on board will help you to get off at the bus stop near your hotel most.
Day 2: Hop On Hop Off City Tour Line 1 (24 hours valid ticket)
- The hours of operation are from 8.00AM to 6:30PM. The last bus departs at 5:30PM from Start Bus Station at 23/9 Park. The Hop-on Hop-off bus departs daily every 30 minutes. Lunch break is from 12:00PM to 1:00PM. At Start Bus Station at 23/9 Park, the last bus in the morning departs at 11:30AM and the first bus in the afternoon departs at 1:00PM.
- Departure from 23/9 Park at Pham Ngu Lao Street, with 9 stops in District 1 and District 3. It brings you to the Ben Thanh Market, City hall, Operahouse, Independence Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon Central Post Office, History Museum, the War Remnants Museum, and observe the City’s panorama from the Skydeck at Bitexco Financial Tower.
- The buses are equipped with air conditioners, free Wifi and automatic multi-languages audio description system (via earphones) in English, French, Chinese and Vietnamese. English-speaking tour guide available on board.
Bus stops and Schedule:
Day 3: Mekong Delta Tour (Full day): 07h30-17h00
|HIGHLIGHT||Take a cruise on Mekong River with a view at a small fish market.|
Stroll around orchard gardens and savour tropical fruit on an island.
Learn more about the processes of making coconut candy and collecting honey.
Enjoy traditional “Southern Vietnamese folk music“ performance by friendly local people.
Row a sampan along the canals under the green canopy of water-coconut trees.
Feast on Vietnamese cuisines with famous Mekong specialties.
Day 4: Cu Chi Tunnels Tour (Half day): 7h30-14h00
|HIGHLIGHT||Watch a short documentary about Cu Chi during the war|
Experience the network of Cu Chi Tunnels
Gain more experience about the amazing tenacity shown by the locals during Vietnam War
Try some rifle shooting (optional with surcharge)