Departure: 23/9 Park at Pham Ngu Lao Street, with 9 stops in District 1 and District 3. It brings you to Ben Thanh market (bus stop number 120 on Ham Nghi street), the Zoo, the History Museum, the War Remnants Museum, iconic buildings such as Notre Dame Cathedral, the Reunification Palace, City Hall, Opera House, and Saigon Central Post Office. You can explore the city’s “foreigner areas”, such as Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue and the “Backpackers District” , shop at Ben Thanh Market or observe the City’s panorama from the Skydeck at Bitexco Financial Tower.
|Meeting point||Main Bus Station at 23/9 Park near Pham Ngu Lao Street|
|Departure time||Our bus start every 30 mins from Bus Station at 23/9 Park|
Morning: 8:00 8:30 9:00 9:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00
Afternoon: 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 17:00 17:30
|Duration time||60 mins for one loop|
|Break time||Break time from 12:30 to 12:59|
Map, Route & Stop
- If you need and help to pick up or some thing like that. Please tell us know or hotline +84913674412
in case special older or wheelchair or children person we priority come hote pick up around city center Dist.1 and 3.
- For Hop on Hop off bus at bus stop no.2 – Ben Thanh Market – Government build Metro under ground some time difficult to find bus stop please find Number 120 column on Ham Nghi street. around 150 meter to Ben Thanh Market.
Before You Go
PLEASE NOTE: Customers must redeem their tickets/vouchers at the following location:
- Mobile e-ticket: any bus stop
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Refund 100% for cancellation 3 days before departure day. After that will not be refunded.
- Check map & bus stop in Ho Chi Minh City : https://hopon-hopoff.vn/hcm-bus-stop
- Booking & payment guide: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/booking-guide
- e-Ticket: BONUS 24 HOURS
- Free Airport Pickup for 5 ticket-booking persons
- 10 ticket-booking get 1 FREE
ANH VIET HOP ON- HOP OFF VIETNAM
Location: 210 Dien Bien Phu, Ward. 7, District 3, HCMC, VietNam
Use direction from your location to Hop On Hop Off bus stops: Click here