- Ha Noi City
- Hanoi Flag Tower
- Hanoi Opera House
- Hanoi Post Office
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Museum of Vietnamese Women
- North Tours
- Northern Gate Church
- Quan Thanh Temple
- St. Joseph’s Cathedral
- The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
- The Temple of Literature
- Tran Quoc Pagoda
Enjoy a unique experience to Hanoi with special combo including Hanoi City Tour Hop On Hop Off 48-hour valid ticket. Hanoi City tour Hop on – Hop off has 13 stops going through more than 20 famous attractions, allowing travelers to explore and experience the city in their own way. Visitors will go through Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square – Hoàn Kiếm Lake, St. Joseph’s Cathedral, The Flag Tower of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Cua Bac Church, The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, The Temple of Literature, Hỏa Lò Prison Relic, Museum of Vietnamese Women, Hanoi Opera House, Hanoi Post Office. English-speaking guide is available on-board to help customers get off at the bus stop that near the hotel most
(For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.)
|DEPARTURE TIME||Hop On Hop off City Tour operation time is from 9.00AM to 6PM.|
Tickets are valid for 48 hours. Hop-on Hop-off bus departs daily every 30 minutes.
Ticket is used one time. Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
|DURATION TIME||2 days (approx.)|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- For Hanoi City Tour Hop On Hop Off 48 hours: customers need to print voucher and show it the staff at the starting point : 1st stop (Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square – Hoan Kiem Lake) to redeem the voucher before starting the tour.
- IMPORTANT: Booking & payment guide, click link : https://hopon-hopoff.vn/booking-guide
Check BUS STOP & BUS LINE online: https://hopon-hopoff/hn-map