CuChi Tunnels used to be a bitter battleground for many years during the Vietnamese War. Visitors to our country cannot miss a visit to this “underground village” with the intricate network of over 200-km tunnels, which is lying 75km from HoChiMinh City. It may be incredible if you don’t experience a short, exciting trip through this labyrinth of interlaced tunnels. Then challenge yourself with rifle shooting at the shooting range (optional with surcharge).
Today, ducks and water buffalos happily co-exist in the rivers along the side of the road. However, the peaceful rural rice paddy scenery belies the area’s violent history. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage & defoliation over this whole area, caused by bombing and mines. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a “Free Target Zone”.
Start our tour in the morning, before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war). Return to Sai Gon.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||220 De Tham st., District 1, HCMC|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Our bus start 2 times (morning and afternoon) in a day.|
Morning: about 7:30 to 8:00
Afternoon: about 12:30 to 13:00
|DURATION TIME||Half day|
Know before you book
Enjoy a unique Indochina experiences combining of ANHVIET HOP ON – HOP OFF VIETNAM most respected and reliable tours included:
- Duration: Half day
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour. Half-day (7:30 – 14:00 or 12:30 – 18:30)
- Booking CuChi Tunnels before 3 days departure. Please email us your hotel details to confirm one-way pick-up for Day 3.
Know before you go
For CuChi Tunnels: There are pick up and drop off services at the hotels around these streets in District 1 for $3 : Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Bui Vien, Cong Quynh, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue, Do Quang Dau, Thai Van Lung, Thi Sach, Bui Thi Xuan.
If you stay outside the city center, please go by yourself to our meeting point at No. 220 De Tham st., Dist.1, and please present at 15 – 20 minutes before departure time.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers can redeem their tickets/vouchers at the following location:
- Mobile e-ticket: any bus stop
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Redemption & Cancellation policy
- Upon arrival at the redemption location, please present your printed voucher and photo ID or e-ticket in exchange for your activity.
- Refund 100% money back before cancellation 72 hours, non-refund after 24h departure time.
- Check map & bus stop in Ho Chi Minh City : HoChiMinh City Bus Stop
- Check meeting point: CuChi Tunnel tours
- Booking & payment guide: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/booking-guide
ANH VIET HOP ON- HOP OFF VIETNAM
Head-Office: 210 Dien Bien Phu st., Ward. 7, Dist. 3, HCMC, VietNam