Around city tours with a lot of heritages: BenThanh market, Financial Roadmap, Saigon River, City Hall, Opera House, Independent Palace, Nortre Dame Cathedral, Center Post Office, Pistory Museum, The SaiGon Zoo, War Remnants Meseum, backpackers area, Nguyen Hue perdestrian st.,…
In the morning you will be excursion city by Hop On- Hop Off Bus through 10 stops with over 20 destinations. You enjoy sightseeing hop on and drop off any bus stop with 24 hours tickets full day.
At night, you enjoy & learn the famous street food in SaiGon. Make sure to bring your appetite! Vietnamese street food tour includes a wide variety of authentic Vietnamese street food that will excite your taste buds, and fulfill your stomach as well.
|Meeting point||– City tour: Main Bus Station in 23/9 Park or No.187 Pham Ngu Lao st. – “Backpackers zone” (at Dong A bank)+ 9 bus stop.|
– Street food tour: Hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3, and 5 and some exclusion apply)
|Departure time||– 8:30 – 17:30: Sightseeing SaiGon (HCMC) by Hop On Hop Off VietNam (valid 24 hours)|
– 17h30- 21h30: Enjoy street foods & sightseeing SaiGon at night by motobike
|Break time||Break time from 12:30 to 12:59|
Know before you book
- Enjoy a unique Indochina experiences combining of ANHVIET HOP ON – HOP OFF VIETNAM most respected and reliable tours included
- Duration: Full day
– 8:30 AM – 17:30 PM: Sightseeing HoChiMinh City by Hop On Hop Off VietNam (valid 24 hours).
– 17h30 pick up hotel at District 1, 3, and 5 and some exclusion apply
– 21h30 drop off your hotel at District 1, 3, and 5 and some exclusion apply
Know before you go
- Hop On- Hop Off Bus: Starting bus stop at 23/9 Park or No.187 Pham Ngu Lao st. (“Backpackers zone”), with 10 stops around city. We bring you to Ben Thanh market (national bus stop No.120 on 129-133 Ham Nghi st.), observe the City’s panorama from the Skydeck at Bitexco Financial Tower -> Bach Dang . To Saigon river -> City Hall, Opera House -> Nguyen Hue Perdestrian -> Indepentdence Palace (Reunification Palace) -> Notre Dame Cathedral – Saigon Central Post Office -> the Zoo, the History Museum -> the War Remnants Museum. You can explore the city’s “foreigner areas”, such as Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue and the shop at Ben Thanh Market.
- Street foods tour: Pick up and drop off your hotel at District 1, 3, and 5 and some exclusion apply.
THE FAMOUS STREET FOOD INCLUDED
> SEAFOOD BBQ: The fresh seafood are marinated and drilled in front of you. There is nothing better than enjoying the dish with local beer while sitting with new friends
> BUN BO (HUE BEEF NOODLE SOUP): Bun bo is a popular Vietnamese spicy soup originated from Hue (a small province located in the Central of Vietnam). Its ingredients contain rice vermicelli,beef and some kinds of fresh vegetables. The dish is greatly admired for its balance of spicy, sour, salty and umami flavors.
> BANH XEO (CRISPY VIETNAMESE CREPE): Banh xeo is a crepe made from rice flour and coconut milk with a filling of mung bean paste, prawns, bean sprouts, and slices of boiled pork. It’s important to mention that banh xeo is Vietnamese finger food. You’ll wrap up these slices in an array of vegetables and dip them into sweetened fish sauce.
> BANH MI ( VIETNAMESE BREAD): Mentioned as the best street food around the world by Condé Nast Traveler magazine, banh mi has been listed as a must-try dish when coming to Vietnam. It stuffed with meat, vegetable, butter, one or two tablespoon of meat and chili sauce. Customers can choose from a wide variety to fill inside the baguette such as fried egg, pate, grilled pork, pork roll etc. and vegetable (coriander, cucumber, onion, carrot etc). Banh mi is really tasty and can easily satisfy anyone’s taste.
> CARAMEL FLAN: In Vietnam, flan is a common dessert made of eggs, milk and condense milk and caramel. After it was done, the flan was flipped into a plate, and topped with shaved ice. The balance between greasy and sweet flavors will seduce you to eat more.
- PLEASE NOTE:
Customers must redeem our e-tickets/vouchers & show to staff at any bus stop or meeting point. Children had gone with parent
Check BUS STOP & BUS LINE: https://hopon-hopoff/hcm-map
Booking & Payment guide: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/booking-guide
Redemption & Cancellation policy
- Upon arrival at the redemption location, please present your printed voucher and photo ID or e-ticket in exchange for your activity.
- Refund 100% money back before cancellation 72 hours, non-refund after 24h departure time.
ANH VIET HOP ON- HOP OFF VIETNAM
Head-Office: 210 Dien Bien Phu st., Ward. 7, Dist. 3, HCMC, VietNam
Bussiness hours: +84 2839 325 568
After house: +84913 674 412 (Viber|WhatsApp)
Street Food Support (Viber|WhatsApp)
+(84)28 627 04170
MEETING POINT : HOCHIMINH CITY HOP ON – HOP OFF BUS STOP